Points discussed include:
- The importance for organizations to have a process for managing supplier relationships in terms of information security.
- The potential risks or vulnerabilities that organizations may face when it comes to information security in the supply chain.
- What organizations can do to ensure that their suppliers are meeting the information security requirements stated in the contract.
- The role communication plays in ensuring successful supplier relationship management in terms of information security.
- The ways organizations can effectively monitor and enforce compliance with information security requirements in the supplier relationship.
- Key considerations for organizations when transitioning from one supplier to another in terms of information security.
- What organizations can do to mitigate the risks associated with information security during the transition to a new supplier.
- The steps organizations can take to train their employees on information security requirements in the supplier relationship.
- The potential challenges or obstacles that organizations may face when managing supplier relationships in terms of information security.
- What steps can organizations prepare for and respond to situations where information security issues arise in the supplier relationship?
Complimentary ISO Resources
- ISO 27036-2 Supplier Relationship Requirements – Clause 7.5 – Supplier Relationship Termination Process