Points discussed include:
- How important it is for businesses to have supplier contracts that address information security?
- The key elements that should be included in an agreement to ensure information security.
- How can businesses effectively measure their suppliers’ compliance with information security requirements?
- What role does change management play in supplier agreements and information security?
- How can businesses ensure a smooth transition with their suppliers when it comes to information security?
- The potential risks and challenges businesses face when it comes to maintaining information security in the supply chain.
- How businesses can effectively monitor and enforce their suppliers’ compliance with information security standards.
- The criteria businesses should use when selecting suppliers for information security purposes.
- The measures businesses can take to protect sensitive information during and after the termination of a supplier agreement.
- Industry-specific considerations or regulations that businesses should be aware of when it comes to information security in the supply chain
Complimentary ISO Resources
- ISO 27036-2 Supplier Relationship Requirements – Clause 7.4 – Supplier Relationship Management Process
- ISO 27036-2 Supplier Relationship Requirements – Clause 7.5 – Supplier Relationship Termination Process