- What does an ISMS look like?
- What are the benefits of an ISMS?
- What does an effective ‘implementation Plan’ look like? and
- What Specific Guidance is available?
An Information Security Management System is the framework that helps organizations prepare for a cyber-attack through a process of threat assessment, monitoring and continual
A well-designed system requires that you identify potential sources of a security breach,
mitigate them and provide a strong ongoing defense system for your information. An attack will happen – it’s not a case of ‘if’ it’s a matter of ‘when’.
It’s virtually impossible to predict every risk to your information and mitigate it. It is possible, however, to create and manage a system that will give you a fighting chance.
The key is preparation, detecting vulnerabilities and creating a more resilient management
system, in terms of interactions with so many layers of cyber connections. That’s where an
information security management systems (ISMS) fits into your future.
Deeper awareness about what does an ISMS looks like?
- The harmonized structure of ISO 27001 integrates perfectly with other Harmonized Standards
- Annex A requirements, if properly implemented, help keep your information assets safe
- Audits (Internal and External) help you find ways to improve the effectiveness of your system to keep information secure