Points discussed include:
- How do the ISO 27036 standards help protect against potential risks and ensure personal safety?
- What are some potential legal and regulatory issues that suppliers should be aware of in relation to information security impacts?
- Why is it important for requirements and agreements with suppliers to be strongly worded and clearly labeled as “shall”?
- What are real-life examples where a breach in information security had devastating effects on a company’s asset value or credibility?
- What are some challenges in protecting against breaches and maintaining information security measures in organizations?
- What steps should companies take to address information security concerns proactively, rather than waiting for clients to request it?
- What are some key steps individuals can take to maintain cybersecurity in their supply chain?
- ISO 27036-2 Supplier Relationship Requirements – Clause 7.2 – Supplier Selection Process
- ISO 27036-2 Supplier Relationship Requirements – Clause 7.3 – Supplier Relationship Agreement
- ISO 27036-2 Supplier Relationship Requirements – Clause 7.4 – Supplier Relationship Management Process
- ISO 27036-2 Supplier Relationship Requirements – Clause 7.5 – Supplier Relationship Termination Process