What To Do When the Virtual Auditor Comes:
Monday, August 31, 2020 at 12:00 noon EDT
What can be virtually audited and how to prepare
Get prepared for your next virtual audit! This method will save you the auditor expenses for travel at the very least, and it may save some employee time as well!
In this webinar, we will discuss an overview of the remote audit including:
- Benefits to both sides – Organization + Registrar
- Who will be interviewed?
- What activities can the auditor observe?
- What documents will they want to see?
We’ll also discuss how much can be audited, including:
- Objective, Scope, Criteria
- Methodology – Registrar supplied equipment and/or organization’s own equipment
- Registrars still have to comply with relevant accreditation bodies requirements
Finally, we’ll review different considerations for onsite and remote audits, including:
- Interactions with auditees – smart cameras, screen sharing
- Viewing evidence – wearable devices, drones?
- Privacy act requirements – how does it impact a virtual audit?
Send me an e-mail at [email protected] if there’s anything you’d like us to clarify.